As of June 1, 2019 all drones or Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) with a maximum takeoff weight of 250 grams (g) up to and including 25 kilograms (kg) must be registered with Transport Canada. Upon registration TC will issue you a Certificate of Registration which you can print out. TC also requires you get a Pilot Certificate for either basic or advanced operations. These cards are hard copy replicas of your certificates that you can tuck in your wallet or drone case so you can show you are compliant. Avoid fines of up to $5,000. We reduce your Certificate of Registration and Pilot Certificate to a durable credit card size so you don’t have to carry around your paper copy.
- (1) ID card customized with your TC issued Certificate of Registration information
- (1) ID card customized with your TC issued Pilot Certificate information
- Back side of both have the basic TC rules and regulations provided by TC for your quick reference
- Cards are size of a credit card
- Made of durable 30 mil PVC plastic
- Available in English or French versions (Both English and French won’t fit on a single card)
You must have already registered with Transport Canada and obtained your TC Certificate of Registration and Pilot Certificate before ordering this bundle of both ID Cards.