What you get:
3 sets – Drone labels, 3 labels per set (4 colors and 2 sizes to choose from)
1 each – Replica FAA UAS Certificate of Registration ID Card (credit card size)
The perfect way to be FAA compliant and protect your Drone / Aircraft
The FAA requires all hobbyist or recreational pilots, owning and flying aircraft over 0.55 lbs and less than 55.0 lbs, to register with the FAA. The FAA then issues a unique FAA UAS Registration Number for each aircraft, which must be displayed on all qualifying aircraft. The FAA requires all pilots to be prepared to show FAA UAS Registration whenever piloting their aircraft.
Our reproduction of your official FAA Certificate of Registration is the size of a credit card, extremely durable and fits perfectly in your wallet so you can be sure to always have it with you should you ever be asked by officials. Our outdoor rated labels identify your drone or aircraft as required by the FAA and in case of loss.
Our Replica FAA UAS Certificate of Registration:
- Resembles both front & back of your FAA issued Certificate of Registration
- Customized with your information
- Made from 30mil PVC for durability
- Credit card size fits neatly in your wallet, 3.375″ X 2.125″
Our FAA Labels are:
- Outdoor / Indoor
- Laminated, UV-rated to resist fading
- Waterproof, won’t come off even if submerged
- Durable, scratch resistant
- Easy to apply
- Residue-free (if you ever need to remove them, they’ll come off clean)
- Customized with your FAA number as well as Phone number in case of loss
- Backed by a LIFETIME GUARANTEE*
- Look better than a permanent marker, and can be removed upon selling
- Available in several sizes and colors
* See our LIFETIME LABEL GUARANTEE policy for details
There are no reviews yet.