What you get:
3 sets – Drone / Aircraft labels, 3 labels per set (3 colors to choose from)
1 each – Replica FAA UAS Certificate of Registration (Commercial Pilot version)
The perfect way to be FAA compliant and protect your Drone from loss
The FAA requires all commercial pilots, owning and flying aircraft over 0.55 lbs and less than 55.0 lbs, to register with the FAA. The FAA then issues a unique FAA UAS Registration Number for each aircraft, which must be displayed on all qualifying aircraft. The FAA also requires that all pilots be prepared to show proof of registration whenever piloting their aircraft.
Our reproduction of your official FAA Certificate of Registration is the size of a credit card, extremely durable and fits perfectly in your wallet so you can be sure to always have it with you should you ever be checked by officials. Our outdoor rated labels identify your drone or aircraft as required by the FAA and in case of lose.
Our Replica FAA UAS Certificate of Registration:
- Resembles both front & back of your FAA issued Certificate of Registration
- Customized with your information
- Made from 30mil PVC for durability
- Credit card size fits neatly in your wallet, 3.375″ X 2.125″
Our FAA Labels are:
- Outdoor / Indoor
- Laminated, UV-rated to resist fading
- Waterproof, won’t come off even if submerged
- Durable, scratch resistant
- Easy to apply
- Residue-free (if you ever need to remove them, they’ll come off clean)
- Customized with your FAA number as well as Phone number in case of loss
- Backed by a LIFETIME GUARANTEE*
- Look better than a permanent marker, and can be removed upon selling
- Available in 2 colors
* See our LIFETIME LABEL GUARANTEE policy for details
There are no reviews yet.